Saturday 9 July 2011

A little bit of a wait...

Just a quick status update on my operations:

Lately, I have taken some time to get in shape. I had been putting off doing this for too long, so I thought I would finally start heading towards my ultimate potential. I was by no means unhealthy, but could've stood to gain a lot from increased physical activity, and so I commenced on the road to higher health. This is why I have been taking a while in getting my next piece of inventory to market.

Rest assured though, it is in the works, and is well on its way to becoming a reality. With some speedy coding tonight, I will hopefully get the app submitted in time for a release sometime next week. Here's hoping!

Stay tuned as always for updates about all things Hanley Solid Solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment