Tuesday 6 September 2011

What's New?

What am I currently working on at this point ? For now, I am working on bringing Cinematic Cheetah up to version 1.1.0. I know it has only recently received a small update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1, but I will be overhauling it like I did with Tuneful Tiger's 1.1.0 update, so I think it only makes sense to give it a big versioning jump. Like Tuneful Tiger's last update, Cinematic Cheetah will get some big visual improvements, usability improvements, and as always, some extra functionality. And that sums up what project is on my plate for now.

Already in the works is a new app that is just waiting for approval, a new type of iPad wallpaper app. And beyond this, I of course hope to come up with many more new and exciting apps and app updates. Thanks for reading, and thanks for downloading!

As always, stay tuned for all new things Hanley Solid Solutions!

PS: Follow me on Twitter! (HanleySolidSlns)
       I can't do app giveaways when I don't have any followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment