Friday 11 November 2011

Prismium Update Change...

Prismium's next update won't be to 1.0.3, but will instead be up to 1.1.0. The reason for this is because I have decided to enable in-app purchases and make the app universal at the same time. With the in-app purchases, you will be able to buy additional Theme Packs that are centred around a specific theme like say Winter for example. Each pack will be priced at 0.99 cents for 20 wallpapers. This update will ensure all Prismium users can continue to get value out of the app for as long as possible. I hope those of you who have downloaded this app are as excited as I am for this update! And if you haven't downloaded it yet, it'll just be more incentive for you to do so! I'll post again when the update goes live. Stay Tuned!

Follow me on Twitter! - Twitter Name: HanleySolidSlns

No comments:

Post a Comment