Saturday 14 July 2012

Shout-Out!

I just wanted to thank the few who have taken the time to rate some of my apps. Every rating helps, and I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with valuable feedback. I also wanted to thank my loyal customer base, the customers that continue to use my apps after the initial installation, and continue to install new updates as I push them out over the App Store. It's these two groups that help make it clear to me that I'm doing things right, so thank you! As a reminder, if you have any issues with any of my apps, or any questions about how to use them, etc., feel free to comment on any of these blog posts... That's one of the reasons this blog is existence, as a means of communication between my customers and I. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment