Sunday 9 March 2014

Updates, Updates!

Symphonial for iPhone + iPod touch is now back to its regular pricing of 99 cents. I will most likely be doing another sale in the future some time.

In relation to my actual development schedule, as I am typing this post, I am just reinstalling the development tools I use ( I am having some issues with things not lining up properly). Needless to say, this means there will be a bit of a set back for some apps / app updates. For example, I have had the next major version of YWA Calculator for Mac completed for some time now (middle of February), but have been unable to successfully upload it for approval. With the reinstallation, hopefully things will get back to working order (and I have no reason to believe they won't).

I will post again with the news (good or bad).

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment