Thursday 1 March 2012

An additional direction of the Hanley Solid Solutions brand...

I will be adding another facet to the Hanley Solid Solutions brand... I will soon be developing apps for the Mac App Store in addition to my continuing development of iOS applications. This not only broadens my audience considerably, but offers my existing iOS customers who own a Mac the option to purchase the Mac version of an app they enjoy on iOS. Especially with iCloud moving ahead as a full force initiative at Apple, this would mean my customers could get a truly integrated experience across all Apple devices, laptops, desktops, and iOS devices alike! And with the coming release of OS X Mountain Lion this summer, and the current version, Lion, I don't think I could've picked a better time to add Mac development to my line of work. Thanks for reading!

Stay tuned for all things Hanley Solid Solutions!
If you want even more timely and frequent updates about what I'm doing, click on the Twitter button and follow my Twitter feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment