Friday 9 March 2012

Status update on next iOS app...

The next iOS app that I have been working on is coming along very nicely. It is most likely going to be the finest polished app, and most stylized that I will have released. It will also include a fair amount of functionally right from the start. Why do I say this? Because with the number of apps I have released, I have learned a great deal about programming for iOS. Needless to say, I have begun to pick up many useful tricks and skills that I can apply to every new app I release in the future. With each new app I have released, I have learnt more and more about the inner workings of iOS. No method is better for teaching yourself, then learning by doing. Thanks for reading!

Want to be as up-to-date as you can about all things Hanley Solid Solutions? Click on that Twitter button to follow my Twitter feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment