Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Big Thank You!

I just want to take the time to thank my newest customer base... Mac users!

Unlike the iOS App Store, the Mac App Store is still a fairly new storefront. Because of that fact, I have a better opportunity to make a more recognizable name for myself than I do on the iOS App Store store.

Using common sense, it's fairly simple to realize that customer satisfaction is tops, because in a newer, less populated storefront, the scrutiny has a bigger long term effect.

So I thank my Mac customers for showing me I can make great Mac apps, by continuing to purchase my apps. And when there are shortcomings somewhere in an app, I want to thank you for telling me about them.

Customer feedback is very important to me, and it only serves to help me improve my apps with each new update I release.

No comments:

Post a Comment