Monday 12 November 2012

Tuneful Tiger 1.4.0 out now!

It's been out for a few days now, but Tuneful Tiger 1.4.0 for iPhone and iPod touch is now available on the App Store. This new update is almost like a second platform for me... In the way that brings things up to where it's even easier to add exciting new features with little to no effort on my part. A few of these features, I already have fully planned out. All I have to do is add them in with updates! These features will be rolled out in the next few minor releases (i.e. 1.4.x).

I hope you are as excited as I am about the direction that Tuneful Tiger is headed in... It's come along way in aesthetics and functionality from the version 1.0.0 release, and is still one of my best selling iOS apps.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Follow me on Twitter for an even more frequent and steady stream of news updates about all things Hanley Solid Solutions; Twitter username: @HanleySolidSlns. It's as easy as clicking the follow on Twitter button right here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment