Sunday 30 December 2012

A Brand New Year

I hope you all had a pleasant, enjoyable and relaxing holiday. It's not much longer until a brand new year is upon us. In the new year, expect the unexpected when it comes to anything Hanley Solid Solutions. There's going to be a lot of things that I'm pretty excited for in the year related to my applications. Exciting updates that make each app even better than before, brand new apps that don't yet exist in my inventory, and many many more. 2013 is going to be an excellent time to be a Hanley Solid Solutions customer (Not that previous years have been a bad time ;) ).

There will be so many new and exciting things I'll be working on, it will be hard to not share in my excitement at least in part.

As always, thanks again for reading this post!

Hope you have a good start to your New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment