Wednesday 16 January 2013

New Mac App Well Underway!

Another addition to my Mac App offerings is well underway!

The majority of the code has already been completed, and is now mostly just a matter of fine tuning the interface. I hope to have it finished, and submitted within a matter of days, and think I should have no issues meeting my goal.

What is the app? I can't say for now! That would ruin the anticipation!
But I will let you know the category of the app...
It will be another travel app.

I am fairly excited about this application. The level of polish I have put into it so far will make it my best Mac app yet!

Stay Tuned! I will post again when I have finished and submitted the app, and most likely will post again when it gets released on the Mac App Store.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment