Thursday 28 March 2013

It will be a revolution...

Last night, I finished and submitted one of my two new application projects to Apple for review. It is a new iOS application idea that I'm thinking (and hoping) will really take off.

I think in terms of design, I have put even more effort into designing custom graphics to make this application stand out from the crowd. It is a simple, elegant and very modern looking application.

In terms of concept, I think I have come up with a fairly unique idea. One that has some universal appeal across a broad audience base.

The best part about this application? Like all my other applications, it has potential to become bigger and better than it ever was before through App Store updates.

Stay tuned... The revolution has been set into motion...

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment