Tuesday 19 March 2013

New Projects Underway

In case you haven't been following my Twitter feed, I've now got two new projects underway. These projects are two new app offerings, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about where both of them could potentially go.

More recently, I have put my "Longest in development" project on the back burner, shifting my focus and efforts to the newest project.

Out of both projects, the newest one excites me the most. I have almost finished the code itself, and have been doing some beta testing for a few days now. So far, so good! No major bugs have surfaced. Once the testing period is complete, I'll tie up the few remaining loose ends, and then all that will be left to do is upload it for review.

I can honestly say in terms of design, I don't think I have done a better job bringing what I envisioned into reality. I think the end result will be quite enjoyable to use!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment