Thursday 19 January 2012

A Synchronized Pair!

Tuneful Tiger for iPhone + iPod Touch, and Tuneful Tiger HD will be getting their next updates released at the same time. Why is this? Because in their next updates, they will have the ability to synchronize song data between each other and multiple copies of themselves via iCloud.

This, for me is exciting! As I already stated in another post, Tuneful Tiger (the iPhone + iPod touch version) is one of my best selling apps, and one of my most transformed apps since it's first version, 1.0.0. With these coming updates, both versions of Tuneful Tiger will include some of the most useful features available in iOS 5 (Twitter functionality, iCloud functionality).

As far as the respective update versions, Tuneful Tiger for iPhone + iPod touch will be at 1.2.1, while Tuneful Tiger HD will be at 1.2.0.

I think with everything that will have been added up to the soon to be released updates, both Tuneful Tiger for iPhone + iPod touch and Tuneful Tiger HD will be the two most versatile music tracking apps on the App Store. I'll post again when the updates get released. Stay tuned as usual to this blog, and my Twitter feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment