Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tuneful Tiger is now at version 1.2.0!

I'd just like to acknowledge this milestone. Tuneful Tiger is certainly my most transformed app, coming a long way from it's 1.0.0 release. Not to say my other apps haven't received the same amount of major and minor updates. I just feel that Tuneful Tiger is the most special case. To this day, it is one of my best selling applications. I just want to thank everyone who has been with me since the 1.0.0 release. You put your faith in me as a developer that I would continue to improve upon the features and user experience offered by Tuneful Tiger. I appreciate the support a lot! In many ways, I feel Tuneful Tiger was my first real success, something that told me I can make great apps for a variety of people. It also helped give me that initial recognition I needed to increase my number of customers. So once again, a big thanks to those of you who have been with me since the 1.0.0 release, and continue on with me as I continue improving upon it with each new update. And for those of you who are relatively new customers, a big thanks to you as well. You keep reassuring me that I keep doing things the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment